News: Clark has announced that he has started to post old LoS content (in the Media Gallery section), and will be posting more plus new content!

Author Topic: Call to Arms  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Clark

• Overlord
Call to Arms
« on: October 12, 2014, 06:55:46 AM »
Two points.

The LOS video game comes out in a few months and I may be called upon to do some PR.

What I think separates LOS from other game is that is was designed by an army sergeant (me) and the other developers had military training.  What I have found is that LOS appeals to military personnel precisely because there is a connection.

If I am called upon to defend the idea that soldiers like LOS, then I need a list of names that I can rattle off.

So, if you have military training, play LOS and don't mind being mentioned in the media, please let me know.

Second point: FIND ME TOM FRANK

Offline grendeljd

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
    • My Deviantart Gallery
Re: Call to Arms
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 03:57:51 PM »
Your first point: 100% agree. It's the military background in the design & flavour of the game that has always set it above & apart from other games for me. I personally do not have a military background, but my good friend Sergeant_HastP does, and I know he loved that aspect of the game too.

Your second point: I've sent him a message on FaceBook. Let me know if you hear from him.
I hate people generally, but I like them specifically - John Malkovich

Offline Scoutzout

• Succubot
Re: Call to Arms
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 06:19:42 PM »
US Army Infantry and Scout here... ;)