News: Clark has announced that he has started to post old LoS content (in the Media Gallery section), and will be posting more plus new content!

Author Topic: Legions of Doom  (Read 814 times)

Offline Clark

• Overlord
Legions of Doom
« on: June 03, 2019, 11:10:29 AM »
Arkon turned as it attacked, and his flaming sword cut it in two. “Where are you?” he asked.

They closed on him. To buy some time he wrapped wings, crossed fingers and invoked the aegis.  Not much time, but enough to look.  There were too many.  “Where are you?” he asked again.

With time running out his arms went to the cross and his eyes glowed.  In an instant he was gone.

. . .

A tap of the sword on the firmament and it becomes a staff.  “Where are you?” asked the old man.  Then he marched towards the rizen to warn of what will come. The Old Gods are dead. Legions of doom are coming. New gods must be found. They can be. They have been. They will be again.

But they must be warned!

Offline Scoutzout

• Succubot
Re: Legions of Doom
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 01:37:38 AM »
You have my interest, AND my attention :-). I myself have dabbled in the development of a "Fantasy/Horror" shooter game...a mix of Doom, Hellgate London, and of course Legions of Steel. I think we had a short discussion about HTH combat in LOS on this page way, way back. I would love to see where this goes.