Author Topic: Template Packs for sale  (Read 2729 times)

Offline Topkick

• Nightmare
Template Packs for sale
« on: June 07, 2011, 09:51:50 AM »
FInally started going thru the massive amount of stuff I have. I got hold of a store sell off quite a few years back but between work and moving never got them listed til now. I will list things as I inventory them so if you need something either PM me or check this board periodically.

For starters I have several of the floor plan template packs available. They are -

9 copies of the Advanced Rules Pack with book and tile sheets still in shrink wrap. These retailed for $19.95 each. My price is $10.00 each plus postage

3 copies of the Junction Point Scenario Pack with book and tile sheets still in shrink wrap. These retailed for $14.95 each. My price is $10.00 each plus postage

19 copies of the Template Pack 5 still in shrink wrap. These retailed for $9.95 each. My price is $5.00 each plus postage

Anyone interested should contact me by PM. I will respond to PM's in  the order I receive them. Thanks for looking.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline bobloblah

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
Re: Template Packs for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 09:57:14 AM »
There's an auction section of the site, where you can also post items for sale. Should be along the top toolbar of the page (Auctions & Sales).

Also, do you have an account anywhere else, like TMP or BGG? If not, let me know, and I can throw some quick posts up, letting people know you have items for sale...
Best Regards,
Bobloblah

Offline Topkick

• Nightmare
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 04:54:44 PM »
I got to TMP from time to time but thought this would be the best place because anyone who plays or is interested this would be the place I figured they would come
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline bobloblah

• Mk III Assault Fiend
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 05:10:57 PM »
Mainly I was just thinking of letting people know you have them available, then direct them here for the purchase. I think there are still people who haven't made it here, yet, judging by posts on the Yahoo Group, TMP, BGG and elsewhere...
Best Regards,
Bobloblah

Offline grendeljd

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 08:12:46 AM »
Mainly I was just thinking of letting people know you have them available, then direct them here for the purchase. I think there are still people who haven't made it here, yet, judging by posts on the Yahoo Group, TMP, BGG and elsewhere...

I don't mean to jack the thread topic here, but yeah, we gotta get more people directed to this forum somehow!
I hate people generally, but I like them specifically - John Malkovich

Offline grendeljd

• Mk III Assault Fiend
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 10:34:45 AM »
Hey Topkick, I sent ya a PM a few weeks ago about what you have available... did you receive it?

Offline Topkick

• Nightmare
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 06:01:57 PM »
Don't know -  Been laid up with gall bladder issues the last few weeks

Offline grendeljd

• Mk III Assault Fiend
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 03:53:43 PM »
Don't know -  Been laid up with gall bladder issues the last few weeks

Yikes! Hope all is well.

I'm interested in any UNE you may have...

Offline Topkick

• Nightmare
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 11:52:32 AM »
RL forced me to take a sabbatical but I am back and if anyone is still interested ready to deal

Offline bobloblah

• Mk III Assault Fiend
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 09:13:45 PM »
Great to see you back! I think I'm interested. I'll point out again that there's an auction area of the site that handles this sort of thing, too.
 ;D
Best Regards,
Bobloblah

Offline Topkick

• Nightmare
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 12:24:30 AM »
Hope to dig out most if not all of the stuff this weekend that you PM'ed about

Offline bobloblah

• Mk III Assault Fiend
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 07:52:27 PM »
Great, thanks!
Best Regards,
Bobloblah