Author Topic: Anyone out there  (Read 4955 times)

Offline Warchariot

• Nightmare
  • ~Good Cheer to All~
Re: Anyone out there
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2019, 05:29:35 PM »
YEAH!
Larry
Cheyenne, WY

Offline Bucketwheel

• Gremlin
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2019, 07:48:23 PM »
I still there too...behind the back country and just before the end of the world.

Offline Karpov

• Nightmare
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2019, 08:47:46 PM »
Hi everyone, that's right I am looking at re-releasing the miniatures and anew boxed set, updating the timeline, creating new art and miniatures. A complete overhaul and re-launch, but not to worry the tried and tested rules will stay the same. I am developing the roll out strategy but we will need as much help as possible running the games again at local shops and events. I want to put tools and a system in place to make this a great and concerted effort ( and of course, lots of fun).

Talk soon and all the best. Marco Pecota
I darn near fell out of my chair when I got the forum email (today) stating you guys were back!!! One of, if not the, best game I own. I have more LoS stuff than any store has ever had at any time...no joke. Stuff is still on my paint table and I've created many a unit/map/scenario/campaign/conversion (Halo) over the years. If/when something happens, I'm in with all appendages and will market it with all my power locally.

Keep me in the loop!

Offline grendeljd

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2019, 11:32:08 PM »
Hi everyone, that's right I am looking at re-releasing the miniatures and anew boxed set, updating the timeline, creating new art and miniatures. A complete overhaul and re-launch, but not to worry the tried and tested rules will stay the same. I am developing the roll out strategy but we will need as much help as possible running the games again at local shops and events. I want to put tools and a system in place to make this a great and concerted effort ( and of course, lots of fun).

Talk soon and all the best. Marco Pecota
I darn near fell out of my chair when I got the forum email (today) stating you guys were back!!! One of, if not the, best game I own. I have more LoS stuff than any store has ever had at any time...no joke. Stuff is still on my paint table and I've created many a unit/map/scenario/campaign/conversion (Halo) over the years. If/when something happens, I'm in with all appendages and will market it with all my power locally.

Keep me in the loop!

Awesome, welcome back! Glad the email got out to someone - hopefully we see more of you guys coming back!

Thats really cool that you have a massive collection of stuff still - I have kept all mine all this time as well, even though a lot of it has sat unpainted. I could still use more figs though, hahaha!
I hate people generally, but I like them specifically - John Malkovich

Offline Karpov

• Nightmare
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2019, 11:26:08 AM »
Awesome, welcome back! Glad the email got out to someone - hopefully we see more of you guys coming back!
I hope with both Clark and Marco 'active', there will be something to come back to!  I miss the good old LoS days.

Thats really cool that you have a massive collection of stuff still - I have kept all mine all this time as well, even though a lot of it has sat unpainted.
Massive is an understatement, but most of them are unpainted as I had zero opponents during the final days (years?) of the game which is when I gathered most of it.  I have all three versions of the 'black' boxes (cardboard, square bases, round bases) in multiples and at least 4 of the 'blue' box.  Not to mention well over 250 blisters of the various versions (standard, box, clear clamshell) with dozens of the vehicle boxes and unit cases.

I can only hope that there is a reason to make use of it all again!

Offline bobloblah

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2019, 05:15:24 PM »
Ha! Nice to see some life around here. I guess I'm another die hard with a massive collection, although unlike Karpov, I'm short a few things here and there (would successfully obtaining more Infranite jet bikes legally justify homicide?)...haven't played in a few years now, though. Coincidentally, I was just thinking about (re-)introducing LoS to a couple of mini - gaming friends when Grendeljd reached out to me a couple weeks ago...
Best Regards,
Bobloblah

Offline Warchariot

• Nightmare
  • ~Good Cheer to All~
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2019, 07:02:49 PM »
The email brought me back to look. A friend of mine received one also.
Larry
Cheyenne, WY

Offline Kindred

• Overlord
  • Trade Count: (2)
    • Turtle Shell Productions
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2019, 09:45:29 PM »
I still have my countless hordes of black empire and une forces,  and a (relatively) small machine contingent

Offline Brother Jim

• Nightmare
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2019, 12:27:19 AM »
I still have my Infranites and floor tiles.

Offline EarthdogMP

• Overlord
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2019, 03:58:50 AM »
hey guys I will be making available all of the old miniatures for sale soon. Stay posted.

Offline Scoutzout

• Succubot
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2019, 08:51:17 AM »
Activity!

Offline bobloblah

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2019, 09:35:43 AM »
Lots, in fact.
 ;D
Best Regards,
Bobloblah

Offline Charles Marlow

• Nightmare
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2019, 03:06:03 PM »
Greetings, LoS fans! I hope everyone is well. I'm a new member of the forum. And, I'm looking forward to communicating with other members. I'm done work for the day and planning on finishing off some LoS counters I'm making in anticipation of planning my first game tomorrow, oh, and I need to read the Rules of Engagement! I'm going to play through the two introductory scenarios that Karpov posted in the Media section.

Offline EarthdogMP

• Overlord
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2019, 05:55:36 AM »
Sounds great Charles, let us know how it goes.