rubber-police

Author Topic: Observation on new re-release  (Read 4901 times)

Offline EarthdogMP

• Overlord
Re: Observation on new re-release
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2019, 08:24:03 PM »
...and as a follow-up, I need to submit my game(s) before August 30th.  So if there is any shot, I would need to have some material in the next couple weeks to feel confident in pulling it off (Stalingrad, I'm looking at you).  I have all the materials I need for LoS, just need direction on how you would want me to show it off.

Absolutely. Lets go over what you need via email. I have tested the first 2 scenarios you made and 2 others. I will send you the updated scenarios. Each one introduces new rules so it eases in the new players. More experienced players can play the later scenarios.

Offline Karpov

• Nightmare
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2019, 07:58:22 AM »
I have found some early production pieces. I am going to organize what I have and perhaps run a new mold. I can do a limited run from there. I will keep you posted on these but if I can I'd like them made in September.
Excellent!

Great to hear about the shows. I'd love it for you to show off the games there. Would it be good to find you a fan or player to assist you. I can do a call out on reddit.
Sure!

Offline EarthdogMP

• Overlord
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2019, 11:27:54 AM »
Hi everyone,

I have been busy on streamlining the rules and creating the first 4 introductory/tutorial scenarios that will be in the first boxed set.

I have met with Rafm and am getting the ball rolling on pricing.

I also am getting 2 quotes on the production of box, boards etc for the boxed set.

And finally, getting some tentative costs of plastics. This would be more for expansions, weapon sprus and accessories.

Any questions are welcome.