Author Topic: Displaced Grenade Questions  (Read 1064 times)

Offline BigFatGuy

• Nightmare
Displaced Grenade Questions
« on: November 15, 2019, 07:34:51 PM »
On page 13 of the Beta rules, there is the classic "indirect grenade" diagram. The same basic diagram and rules as in the original ruleset.

I have two questions:

1: the nightmare is not in the commando's front arc. He can't throw the grenade without turning.

2: The rules really should allow sideways tossing of grenades, at a penalty of course. If you aren't picky about placement, a running commando shouldn't have too much trouble tossing a grenade into a room as he runs past.

3: Can the Nightmare target the commando with his Nachtmacher? (Does indirect grenade throwing work both ways?). I can imagine the nightmare would have enough visibility around the corner to give it a good try.

Offline EarthdogMP

• Overlord
Re: Displaced Grenade Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 04:14:09 AM »
On page 13 of the Beta rules, there is the classic "indirect grenade" diagram. The same basic diagram and rules as in the original ruleset.

I have two questions:

1: the nightmare is not in the commando's front arc. He can't throw the grenade without turning. You are right, I am changing the rules so grenades can be thrown into side arcs.

2: The rules really should allow sideways tossing of grenades, at a penalty of course. If you aren't picky about placement, a running commando shouldn't have too much trouble tossing a grenade into a room as he runs past. Agreed.

3: Can the Nightmare target the commando with his Nachtmacher? (Does indirect grenade throwing work both ways?). I can imagine the nightmare would have enough visibility around the corner to give it a good try. Yes the nachtmacher is a grenade and follows the rules.

thanks for your questions, they have really helped me.

marco
rayboxgames@gmail.com
www.rayboxgames.com