News: Clark has announced that he has started to post old LoS content (in the Media Gallery section), and will be posting more plus new content!

Author Topic: Scenario Sub-Folder  (Read 1661 times)

Offline grendeljd

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
    • My Deviantart Gallery
Scenario Sub-Folder
« on: March 16, 2011, 02:57:01 PM »
Hey, I have a few scenarios lined up I've written that I'd like to the media section. I was just thinking it might be an idea to have a sub-folder in the documents folder just for people to add their own scenarios?

In the meantime, I've added one of my new scenario's to the rules & docs folder, please have a look and comment once it is approved by Kindred.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 03:47:20 PM by grendeljd »
I hate people generally, but I like them specifically - John Malkovich

Offline Kindred

• Overlord
    • Turtle Shell Productions
Re: Scenario Sub-Folder
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 10:42:18 AM »
done. :)

Offline grendeljd

• Mk III Assault Fiend
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 11:25:19 AM »
Awesome, thanks Kindred!

I have just posted a second scenario in this section, it is actually listed as Scenario 1 - 'Defend & Retrieve'. This one is the first scenario I ever wrote up back in the 90's. I have tweaked it slightly from the original.

I believe JP & I played it out at least once... Arfiel, did you get to try it? I can't recall. Despite it seeming difficult, I remember that JP was able to get a Pioneer to the succubot in time, but I can't remember if he got it off the board. The UNE have a slight edge in UPV - 1250 vs. 1231, and I think maybe an edge in tactical advantage with the forces selected too.

Hope some of you get a chance to try it out - feedback is always welcome!

[smg id=48 type=av]
I hate people generally, but I like them specifically - John Malkovich

Arfiel

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 10:00:32 AM »
That one seems familiar, but I think the Infrnites let the UNE assigned to the task handle it.
I must have read over it. I think a joint task force version would be pretty sweet.