rubber-police

News: Clark has announced that he has started to post old LoS content (in the Media Gallery section), and will be posting more plus new content!

Author Topic: Stormfront in LoS?  (Read 1270 times)

Offline grendeljd

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
    • My Deviantart Gallery
Stormfront in LoS?
« on: March 08, 2011, 08:27:29 AM »
I read the 'Survivor' story last night and really enjoyed it [I left a detailed comment on it in the files section]. It got me wondering about whether or not we'll ever see Stormfront come out? Maybe even as an optional rules portion of the new LoS3e? I wonder this having no concept of how big a supplement it was meant to be, or if it was going to be a stand alone game...
I hate people generally, but I like them specifically - John Malkovich

Offline Clark

• Overlord
Re: Stormfront in LoS?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 05:20:14 PM »
I think Stormfront was going to be a 96 or 128 page supplement for use with Planetstorm and LOS. The two basic topics were non-powered troops and vehicles, but there was additional material for all the races such as the UNE Peacemakers and Outlands. We were also going to clean up the morale rules.

The non-powered infantry (NPI) rules were straight forward and some weapons stats were created while all of the powere infantry weapons had modifiers against NPI.

I had also created an integrated, card-based kill-pin-wound system that might have found its way in there.

--------

Blessed are the meek, for they shal inherit the Earth.
          Matthew 5:5

That's 'cause the rest of us are out here kicking butt!
          Scott Simmons, PFC (non-powered)

Offline smokingwreckage

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 12:43:55 AM »
Needs a new name though, per Google.

Offline Clark

• Overlord
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 09:57:52 PM »
I think so.  Between Stormfront Studios and stormfront.org, somebody would get the wrong idea.  The latter would give a new twist to the question of "what race do you like to play the best?"

Offline sergeant_hastp

• Succubot
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 12:40:52 AM »

The latter would give a new twist to the question of  "what race do you like to play the best?"

I swear, if I had been drinking milk when I read that, I'd have double-barrel shot it out my nose.

Offline Clark

• Overlord
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 01:26:14 AM »
So I don't have to mention that their favourite probably isn't the Black Empire?

Offline sergeant_hastp

• Succubot
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 12:55:13 AM »
 ;D  Yeah, I'd say that's a given!!!