rubber-police

Author Topic: Welcome...  (Read 8733 times)

Offline peterpotente

• Nightmare
Re: Welcome...
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 05:09:04 AM »
Hello everybody,
I´m Peter , 36 years old and interested in starting collecting and gaming LOS....again.So I´m really glad to found your online group. I´ve bought the black box in ´94 but had to sold it in the early 2000 :o. BUt I never lost my love to these uncomparable early 90´s style miniatures and after a long time playing and painting only WW2 miniatures I decided that it´s time for me to start again with a (this)sci-fi game. I never realised that there were so much collectable items for LOS and now I want to try my painting experience in a more colourful way at these.
So I´m really excited to find more about the game and how it changed in the last 20 years
Best regards
Peter

Offline bobloblah

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2013, 10:21:38 AM »
Hey, Peter! Welcome to the board! Have a look at the NEW TO THE SITE? thread under General Discussion for a few tips on the features of the site.
Best Regards,
Bobloblah

Offline Wyatt

• Nightmare
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 11:17:47 AM »
Good day
My names Wyatt and happen to stumble upon this website when I googled LoS. Back in it heyday I use to play LoS constantly, in Guelph ON Canada. I never really got into planet storm, but still think the original LoS is hands down my favorite game system. I still have a fairly large collection of minis, all the supplements and a couple of black boxes collecting dust in the garage. I currently live in Toronto, Canada and oddly enough just around the corner from Marco's old Rue Morgue. Just curious if there any groups in TO still actively playing LoS? I should start having some free time in about a month, and would love to dust off the old minis.

Offline grendeljd

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2013, 12:19:54 AM »
Good day
My names Wyatt and happen to stumble upon this website when I googled LoS. Back in it heyday I use to play LoS constantly, in Guelph ON Canada. I never really got into planet storm, but still think the original LoS is hands down my favorite game system. I still have a fairly large collection of minis, all the supplements and a couple of black boxes collecting dust in the garage. I currently live in Toronto, Canada and oddly enough just around the corner from Marco's old Rue Morgue. Just curious if there any groups in TO still actively playing LoS? I should start having some free time in about a month, and would love to dust off the old minis.

Welcome aboard, fellow Ontarian! I'd love to find some time to play the game more... but I still can't finish off a game I started with my next door neighbour last year!  :o
I hate people generally, but I like them specifically - John Malkovich

Offline grendeljd

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2013, 02:07:10 AM »
Actually, I want to extend a welcome to all the new members lately. So great to see we've picked up 11 new members so far this year!
I hate people generally, but I like them specifically - John Malkovich