Author Topic: Legions of Steel: The Video Game. iOS/Android AND PC. Now on Kickstarter  (Read 2854 times)

Offline grendeljd

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
    • My Deviantart Gallery
Re: Legions of Steel: The Video Game. iOS/Android AND PC. Now on Kickstarter
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 11:25:40 AM »
Absolutely. I was discussing the relaunch of a crodfunding campaign a few days ago with Clark. We'll see when is the best time to launch it in early 2014. Cheers.

Very glad to hear you will be taking another crack at it, I expected as much - you've put far too much work into it to give up after one shot. And so far it is looking really great, so to echo Bobloblah's comment above, I think you will only do better next time as you continue to develop a more complete product to promote in another Kickstarter campaign.

I'm also glad you liked my suggestions, Romain - I'm only interested in offering constructive critiques in order to help out  ;)

I think Bobloblah & I did what we could to help promote the KS here within our own social media circles, we'll be there again for the next attempt. (And I for one have been working to expand my connections, so hopefully we will be even more prepared to get the word out further next time as well).
I hate people generally, but I like them specifically - John Malkovich

Offline bobloblah

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Mk III Assault Fiend
Re: Legions of Steel: The Video Game. iOS/Android AND PC. Now on Kickstarter
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 09:00:45 PM »
What he said.
 ;)
Best Regards,
Bobloblah